Monday 10 March 2008

5 MAD THINGS!!!!!

Yepp..It’s been a while (a long while) and I thought I should first let you know how mad I’ve been...

1)Yes I am a Snooze Slave: I shouldn’t be doing this!! Ok... let me set my alarm for 3.30, 4 hrs of good studies and off to office … Well actually, set an alarm for 3.30, snooze 12 times… 12 x 9 = 108 .. Wake up 5.30ishh… feel extremely proud of myself that I’m actually up before the sun. A steaming cup of hot chocolate, Open the PHP tutorial….annnddd… 3 happy hours under my duvet!!! Wow watta morning.

2)I’m so happy today… I’ve decided to treat myself (its ok if I miss my diet 1 day)….Do my list, spend 2 hrs at the mall, cook for 2 more hours .. thats pretty much 11 PM… and I realize I’m not hungry and its too boring to eat all that alone.

3)I’m posting a surprise gift for my mom…. But heyyy did u know it’s from London to Kadayam and for MY MOM. It will reach her without a “To” address.

4)The time is 12 A.M. I’m dressing up to go nowhere. Do my hairs, nails, pick up a top I bought 2 yrs back but never had an occasion to wear it. Feel extremely good.
Take 57 pictures with 21 expressions. Feeling even better…There is one decent looking snap. My day is made. Remove my make up. Hit the bed.

5)I feel like eating “moor kholambu”. Browse the internet. Call up friends, mom, sister. Get 10 styles of the same dish… Northie, Mallu, Iyer, Tamil, Goan . Compile my own style. Ahem… It’s getting too complicated. Instant Noodles will do.

Don’t blame me. In a city where it’s sunny, rainy n snowy the same day and for someone whoz deep stuck in love with her 45 yr old boss...It happens!!

3 comments:

Tauqeer said...

number 4 was the best!:P

swatha said...

i want u to talk bout 5 random ppl... orrr... that random "creature"!!!!!!we ve been putting up with lately...

Anonymous said...

the funniest is teh 45 year boss:)