Friday 4 April 2008

Bridget Jones & Me

Bridget Jones's Diary so reminds me of my life.
My struggle against my age, my job, my weight and my many many imperfections. Its so alike, except for the Mark Darcy ! Its okay, Barristers don't interest me much. Ahemmm..I wish a disreputable and charming boss like Daniel Cleaver (atleast in a million years from now). Sigh !!!

Yaayyy...I know lines by heart..
"Am enjoying a relationship with two men simultaneously.
The first is called Ben, the other, Jerry."

Random Me :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

passing by thought to leave ma marks....
will b bck soon to read more...
showing some love n respect!

Anonymous said...

I came through your blog accidently and your first post made me smile..I can as well relate to Bridget Jones and dream of Daniel Cleaver to show up in my life..sigh..a girl can dream..right?

Meera Vijayann said...

Seriously! Where have all the Daniel Cleavers gone?Im in England and still searching? Terrible.. terrible!sniffle.:P

SAMMb said...

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces."

btw i love your blog title! :P

Tejilee Tembe said...

Hehe...now i can say so true!
Why are we all like this??

Tie your own shoes !!! said...

I guess its the 20 something women- independent - single - living away from home syndrome :p